8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Steigenberger Airport Hotel
To download the brochure
click here or contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org To register online, click here.
We will discuss three essential approaches to survival in the digital age:
#1 Disruption of Your Business Environment
Survival of the Fittest in Marketing, Innovation, Branding & Business Strategy
#2 Transformation of Your Business Model
How to Utilize Digital Transformation to Develop Business Model Innovations
#3 Evolution of Your Business DNA
Challenge Established Businesses by Leveraging the Power of the Digital Team
Key questions we will address:
- How do different categories or sectors experience Digital Darwinism?
- How do you create awareness for Digital Darwinism within the organization?
- Who in the organization is in best position to lead the change efforts?
- What types of disruptions should be lead by marketing and which should be lead by other functions?
- What organizational requirements are necessery so that Marketing can lead the change?
- How can leaders balance a company’s existing business versus the disruptive direction?
- What kind of leader is required?
- What are the pros and cons of stealth innovation in this context?
- What are the threats and opportunities of Digital Darwinism for your business?
Are you prepared to execute rapid digital transformation?
Nurtured by the ubiquitous digital infrastructure, new brands and business models are quickly entering the market ready to displace previously successful and established companies. Only those who are fast enough to adapt to the new digital world will survive. The selection process of Digital Darwinism will radically split businesses into incumbents and challengers – into winners and losers.
On which side of history will you stand?
Vivaldi Partners Group invites you to elaborate the key dimensions within this new age of Digital Darwinism: High Level Executives from established incumbents will meet with the leaders of disruptive challengers. World-class thought leaders will meet with hands-on business practitioners. Our speakers will share valuable first-hand knowledge and concrete business insights in succinct and engaging presentations followed by a compelling panel discussion. Meet the speakers and other conference attendees after the summit for lunch to discuss your impressions and thoughts. Please feel free to also attend the Manager Meeting Europe, which will subsequently follow after the Vivaldi Partners Group Morning Summit at the same venue.
Download the brochure with registration form here.
Please send the completed registration via:
- Fax: +49 (0)89-54638310
- Phone: +49 (0)89-54638320
- Email: email@example.com